July 29, 2010

Merry Unbirthday.

My friend Rachael just texted me "Merry Unbirthday to us!" Mine was Tuesday, her's is Saturday and today we are celebrating with a night out at this bar on the river. My boyfriend is driving us and he doesn't know it, but he will be my pre-party photographer.




Dress- Forever 21
Belt, Sunglasses- Forever 21
Shoes, Headband- Target


So today I took my cousin Julie for a photoshoot. We went to this popular park near our houses and it was sort of deserted where we were. This is the first time I actually had someone else take my pictures for me so it took me a while to not feel silly. I'm so happy with the way they turned out, and it was nice not running back and forth from tripod to pose. We also went to Target where I bought this headband, a shirt and an oversized cardigan. I had to go get a new iPod connector thing and walked out with a lot more than I should have.

Well dinner has just arrived and then I have to get ready for tonight. Pictures will be posted tomorrow!

1 comment:

Kate Russell said...

I hope you had such a great birthday. I love this dress. You look adorable.

xo
kate