July 30, 2010

Hangovers.

So I'm currently trying to get rid of this hangover. Last night was amazing, we had a huge turnout. I met a lot of new people and had so much fun. I have to meet my boyfriend's family for dinner in 2 hours, so I'm hoping I can put myself together in time.

Last night I ended up wearing my blue Alice dress. Yes, twice in three days--but I assure you I washed it. But even if I didn't wash it, I still would have worn it. We were running late so we quickly stopped by the same park as earlier and took some pictures. The sunlight was harsh and resulted in some very unpleasing photos, so I'll just post one. I edited it slightly to tone down the lighting.
So Rachael bought this dress just for this occasion and wanted us to match...so my new favorite dress got to be worn again. I'll let her rest for a few days before taking her out again. I'm actually going to attempt an outfit post for tonight's dinner. If that's not love, I don't know what is.

1 comment:

gee said...

again, i love that dress...and i do not judge..i do not wash my dresses as much as i should!! hope you feel better. xoxo