September 19, 2010

Engaged :)

So I have some amazing news...Jeff proposed to me this morning! He is no longer a boyfriend, but now a fiance! We've actually been planning on getting married for awhile now, but now it's "official." I am over the moon excited! He got down on one knee this morning and the tears immediately started and I couldn't say "YES!" fast enough! I'm so in love with my ring, but even more in love with this boy. I can't wait until next summer when I can call him my husband and start a marriage. My whole wedding is already planned in my head, now it's just a matter of making it all a reality. I'll post some wedding planning updates every once in awhile, just because wedding planning is so much fun!

Here is what I wore:

Dress: UO
Cardi/Belt: F21
Shoes: Sears
Tights: Target



So I bought a pair of brown oxfords. My mom said they're ugly, I just told her they are a blogger staple. I never know what shoes to wear with an outfit, but you can't seem to go wrong with oxfords or boots! I ordered these online and they were only $14 and they fit like a dream.

Now onto the ring :)



So I'm off to enjoy the rest of my evening with my wonderful, handsome fiance! Hope you all had an amazing weekend! This is one I'll never forget!


7 comments:

Ashley said...

Congratulations, Heather! How exciting! I LOVE your ring!

Hannah | The Outfit Repeater said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! That is so fantastic. :D

gee said...

Awww..... Congrats!!!
marriage is a wonderful thing.
you two are super cute and that ring is BEAUTIFUL.
xoox

Kelly said...

Congrats on your engagement!!! Your ring is beautiful!

Collette Osuna said...

Hi Heather...I just found your blog and wanted to say HI..Im your newest follower:)..I never imagined Id see that you were from Michigan too!! and.....you got engaged today!! Wow, congrats to you....what a fabulous weekend this has been:)
Your ring is fabulous!!!

Have a fashionable day!
Statements in Fashion

Kirstin said...

Wow that ring is gorgeous! Congrats lady! So excited for you guys!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, and it is a beautiful ring