August 11, 2010

Trip: Day three.

Day three was incredible. First we went to this fishery that had an underground viewing of the stream that leads to a lake. Then we went on a long drive where we were engulfed by trees to a Polish restaurant called the Legs Inn. It sits on a cliff that has a spectacular view of Lake Michigan. Everywhere we went to eat on our trip was amazing, some of the best food I've ever eaten. The Legs Inn patio had flowers everywhere you looked and a cute garden area where you can sit and look out at the water where there are four lighthouses in the distance.




Skirt//Top//Belt- Forever 21
Necklace//Sunglasses- Forever 21
Purse- Meijer
Earrings- I made them
Sweater- Charlotte Russe

After our all day adventure, we headed back to my cousin's where my boyfriend did some fishing and I finished reading "Water for Elephants." Northern Michigan is absolutely beautiful. Michigan in general is really a beautiful state. Here are some pictures I took of Legs Inn and the last one is from the dock where we went fishing.

No comments: