August 12, 2010

Trip: Day four.

Our last day "up north," my boyfriend and I went to Macinaw City. We didn't end up going to the island because it poured down rain. So we ducked into the Keyhole Bar and had lunch to wait out the bad weather. It eventually stopped, but at that point we made plans to do some other things. We came across a maze of mirrors and a 3D maze that we couldn't pass up. We are children afterall. Then we drove to the Macinaw bridge that leads to the upper peninsula where we took in the view and took some pictures.

Mirror/3D mazes.


Dress- Charlotte Russe
Belt//Sunglasses- Forever 21
Shoes: Target
Purse: borrowed

Macinaw Bridge

We drove back to Petoskey where we went to see this little waterfall which is underneath the downtown area by the bay. After getting some pictures by the waterfall, we went and laid in the grass for awhile and relaxed.



Outfit details:
*
Walking away from the water.

I had such an amazing time while I was away. Now it's time to get back to reality. I hope you all enjoyed my trip posts. I'm sorry the picture quality isn't better, but hopefully I can get a new camera soon.

* The diamond peace sign necklace was a gift from my grandmother for graduating college, I wear it almost everyday.

2 comments:

Meg! said...

Your dress is so pretty. And those pictures are awesome! It looks like you had such a fun time. :3

iris said...

Love your dress.
:)

Hope you are enjoying your trip, it looks so nice!