Me in San Diego circa 2003 ;)
1) Jeff and I had a half hour drive to premarital counseling and we spent the majority of this time singing Dumb and Dumber's version of Mockingbird.
2) Last Sunday at a family birthday party I noticed a huge lump in my scarf, only to realize it was a sock. Yep, I didn't realize this until after dinner.
3) I'm just now learning to blow a bubble. I spent the entire Red Wings game practicing, and I finally blew a bubble as the Wings scored and everyone cheered. For a second, I thought everyone was just really happy I finally blew a bubble.
4) BEST STORY: One of the kids in my class attended a wedding last weekend. His mom told me that this is what he told her during the garter removal, "Hey mom, that guy, that married that lady, well he just took off her underwear!" How hysterical, I love kindergarten!
5) We played Star Wars at recess and I was Jabba the Hutt and appaerntly my Jabba voice sounds exactly like Fat Albert.
Have a great weekend everyone! xo