April 25, 2011

iPhone Photos: Spring Break

It's been really rainy and stormy all week (so no outfit photos), and I've been a lazy girl! I did manage to get out a few times. I drove 2 hours to visit one of my best friends and it was amazing getting to catch up with her and fill her in on all of the wedding updates!
spring break 2springbreak1

1. A rainy drive home.
2. We tested out cupcakes and decided on 4 flavors. A cheese cake filled vanilla cupcake with strawberry topping, a cinnamon banana cupcake with whipped caramel frosting, a white chocolate cupcake with white chocolate frosting and a chocolate cupcake with a peanut butter fudge filling and whipped chocolate frosting. These cupcakes are amazing!
3. I tried s'mores french toast, absolutely delicious.
4. Enjoying a yummy margarita, dinner with Jeff.
5. New sunglasses from H&M, my new favorite pair!
6. Getting ready to go out, had such a fun night bar hopping in Detroit with Jeff and friends. Went to a jazz club!
7. My beautiful boy Cal, I love him to bits!
8. My friend Emily's doggy Sam, he's a cuddle bug.

Hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend, I'm still recovering from a major food coma. I can't stop eating! xo

14 comments:

Emma said...

aww gorgeous doggies.

Kitsune-kun said...

mmm the pizzookie looks so good.

JennaStevie said...

Oh my god those cupcakes sound ammmazing. So jealous. And your pups are soo cute
xJennaD

Alcoholiday said...

That dogs are so cute <33
I love your outfits! great blog :)

Meg! said...

Um... stop eating such yummy things. And puppies! I love dogs. And I love your FACE! <3

Emily, Ruby Slipper Journeys said...

I have the same sunglasses from H&M... I love them and feel instantly sassier when wearing them!

Also, I so cannot be bothered to do outfit posts when it's raining... why bother looking cute if my hair will just go mad? ; )

LittleMissLee said...

great pics, what app did you use? those cupcakes look YUMMY!

http://blogoftheprettythings.blogspot.com/

xxx

Ashy Ash said...

cute photo diary!!!

http://memyclothesni.blogspot.com

Veronika Novotny said...

Adorable pics, and I love this feature that you do. I might have to do something similar on my bloggy. Sounds like you are having a blast. Yay! And I'm smitten with those cupcakes, hmm did someone say... cheese cake filled? YUM. x veronika

Nikki | The Ginger Diaries said...

I love these iPhone photodiary posts! x

Louise, Raspberries In Winter said...

Oh my gosh, cupcake tasting! Yum! I really like your new sunglasses, they're gorgeous.

Sick by Trend said...

beautiful picture! I'm upload all day pics from iphone on Facebook haha :D

xx

www.sickbytrend.com

herecomesthesun said...

Your blog is so lovely! I am new here and I see that you're engaged. I got married two and a half years ago and it was the best thing I ever did. You will love married life so much. All the best for all your plans for the big day!

Claire Sun said...

Hi! I'm a new follower of your blog, and I have to say that your blog is wonderful :)
I love your style and had a great visit here, will come back again to read more from you!
Have a good day :)

Clara
Sunflares Plethora