June 15, 2011

Bridal Shower.

I'll save my apologies and excuses for my lack of posting for my next post, which I promise will be soon. This post is all about our bridal shower which was better than I could have ever imagined! My mom threw me a tea party themed shower that had the most beautiful centerpieces. Rachael (my maid of honor) and I made all of the cupcakes , we had a week full of baking and bonding. So without boring you all to bits with my talking too much, here are some photos of the shower...
bridal shower 1bridal shower 6bridal shower 8bridal shower 2bridal shower 3bridal shower 4bridal shower 5bridal shower 9bridal shower 7
I had a room full of about 80 people who all came to support and celebrate my marriage to Jeff. It was such a heart warming experience. We were showered in gifts, smiles, hugs and so much love. Thank you to everyone that helped with and came to the shower, we are both so so so grateful. I am honestly so blessed and my heart is still smiling. <3

P.S. My dress is from Modcloth, I thought it was perfect for a tea party. :)

9 comments:

JennaStevie said...

Aww this looks like so much fun! Congrats!! You look gorgeous, that dress is so perfect on you. And those cupcakes look sooo good
xJennaD

herecomesthesun said...

Looks like so much fun! Takes me back in time to 2008 when my life was so similar- planning my wedding and opening gifts and attending fun pre-wedding parties! It's such a great time in life, savour every moment :) x

Kitsune-kun said...

aw looks fun! love the teapot of sunflowers!

Unknown said...

I was wondering what happened to you haha those cupcakes look delish! And your dress is so cute. Sounds like lots of fun!! :)

xx

hellotampon said...

I have that same dress that you're wearing. It's actually a bridesmaid dress for a wedding I'm going to be in in September. I can't believe how cute it looks on you because it looks TERRIBLE on me!

Maria said...

Oh my Gosh, this is so cute!! You look gorgeous! And the tea party sounds really great! Wish you and Jeff the best :)

callie said...

Oh you look so gorgeous! I am so, so happy for you & Jeff! Those cupcakes look adorable and delicious. :)

Veronika Novotny said...

aww, what a lovely shower and those cupcakes are adorable + they look SO good. Great choice on the dress as well, it suits you beautifully and I love the bit of tulle peaking out!! xx veronika

Anonymous said...

you look so pretty, I love your dress congratulations!

http://welcometocharlotteswardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/