It's been really rainy and stormy all week (so no outfit photos), and I've been a lazy girl! I did manage to get out a few times. I drove 2 hours to visit one of my best friends and it was amazing getting to catch up with her and fill her in on all of the wedding updates!
1. A rainy drive home.
2. We tested out cupcakes and decided on 4 flavors. A cheese cake filled vanilla cupcake with strawberry topping, a cinnamon banana cupcake with whipped caramel frosting, a white chocolate cupcake with white chocolate frosting and a chocolate cupcake with a peanut butter fudge filling and whipped chocolate frosting. These cupcakes are amazing!
3. I tried s'mores french toast, absolutely delicious.
4. Enjoying a yummy margarita, dinner with Jeff.
5. New sunglasses from H&M, my new favorite pair!
6. Getting ready to go out, had such a fun night bar hopping in Detroit with Jeff and friends. Went to a jazz club!
7. My beautiful boy Cal, I love him to bits!
8. My friend Emily's doggy Sam, he's a cuddle bug.
Hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend, I'm still recovering from a major food coma. I can't stop eating! xo