January 19, 2011

Wardrobe Wanderlust.

So I am so excited to finally share some big news with you all! I am now apart of a swapping group called "Wardrobe Wanderlust." This group will consist of Amanda, Gee, Meg, Sydney,  Alyssa and myself. We have been emailing and planning for a few weeks now and it's all coming together. These girls are so incredible and I'm so lucky to have them all as friends! I'm also glad I now get to share a closet with them, because they have such amazing style!

We are in the midst of a huge swap at the moment, so be on the lookout for some new looks on our blogs! I have been in such a style rut lately, so this will definitely help me to expand my options while bonding with these gorgeous gals in the process. I feel so lucky! 2011 is off to a really great start!

8 comments:

Jersey and the Monkey said...

This sounds like such an exciting time for you girls

xxx

Jenni Wells said...

I love this! I just started following all of you ladies so I can keep updated on this swap.

jenniwells.blogspot.com

Courtney said...

Sounds exciting!!! xx

Kirstin@CrimsonRosella said...

Ooooh, so exciting, can't wait to see what you guys come up with!

Aimee said...

Wow, this looks like it's going to be fun! I'm very jealous, I must say. You've all got great style. Can't wait!

x

Sarah Beth said...

Congradulations! I can't wait to see what comes next :)

Louise said...

Can't wait to see what you ladies come up with!

Jazzy E (hivennn) said...

So cool. x hivennn. p.s enter my jeffrey campbell giveaway?